Renewable Energy - BYPL
- Through its various initiatives BYPL has been able to add 27.30 MW of solar rooftop capacity at consumer end with over 669 net metering connections as on 31st March, 2021
- The installations are under the provisions of DERC’s “Net metering for Renewable Energy Regulations 2014”, which are applicable to Discoms in Delhi. Detailed guidelines are available under section on regulations on the Hon’ble DERC website: Http://derc.gov.in
- Net metering is a special metering and billing arrangement between power utilities and their consumers, which facilitates connections of renewable energy-generating systems to the discoms network. Rooftop solar net metering allows consumers to generate electricity for sel-consumption and sell surplus, if any to the Discom, thus leading to reduction in electricity bills.
- BYPL has developed a streamlined process for approving net-metering applications and subsequent installation of net-meter & renewable energy meter in line with Hon’ble DERC (Net-metering for Renewable Energy) Regulations, 2014 as amended from time to time. Detailed standardized procedure for installation and commissioning of roof top solar system & Complete list of documents required to be furnished along with applications.
- BYPL has been running many campaigns and consumer connect programs for promotion of renewable energy and green technologies
- From time to time BYPL has been creating awareness among consumers about role and importance of renewable energy through various media outlets, news letters, SMS etc.
- As per MNRE’s Phase – II guidelines for rooftop solar programme, BYPL is acting as a nodal agency for empanelment of vendors under residential category for its license area. These vendors can be selected by our esteemed customers for installation of solar rooftop systems at for reducing the carbon footprint.
MNRE Phase - II Roof Top Program Details
Net Metering Applicable Charges
Details of the nodal officer for net metering
|Name of Nodal officer||Contact No|
|Mr. YOGESH KUMAR||011 - 41247031|
|Mr. AJAY KUMAR||011 - 41247953|
|Solar Net metering helpline no||011 - 41247068|
|Email ID :- Netmetering.Bypl@relianceada.com|| BSES Yamuna Power Limited
Net Metering- Sustainability & Clean Technology,
Corporate Annex, CBD-III Grid,
Karkardooma, Opp Unity One Mall, Delhi -110032
Net meting application form & DT transformation capacity details
|Net Metering Application Form|
|Net Metering Registration Form and Connection Agreement|
|Post Solar Installation Documents for CFA & Non CFA applications|
|DT Transformation Capacity|