Energy Conservation Tips - BYPL
Energy Conservation Tips
Energy Conservation tips
- Don't keep Electrical Gadgets "ON" in idle condition.
- Always provide doors & windows to admit natural light ( Sunlight ) to avoid using electricity in homes or offices during the day.
- To avoid leakage always use Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker / Residual Current Circuit Breaker in circuit.
- Always buy fewer bulbs of higher wattage rather than many of lower wattage.
- Always buy electrical gadgets with capacity according to your needs & not of much higher rating e.g.larger refrigerators consume more electricity.
- Use Compact Fluorescent Lamps to reduce electricity consumption substantially
- Ensure proper Earthing in your premises.
- Use electronic regulators for ceiling fans.
- Avoid storing hot / warm food in refrigerators.
- Turn-off decorative & non-essential lights especially in unoccupied areas.