Meter Replacement Process - BYPL
Meter replacement process
The process for replacement of faulty, defective, inaccurate and incorrect range meters with accurate meters is as follows:
- On the mutually agreed date a team will come to test the consumer's old meter and check the report about the further usability of the existing meter.
- After ensuring, if a meter change is required, the meter will be replaced by a BSES stock meter.
- Additionally work related to the bus-bar and service line will be noted.
- In case the consumer is not satisfied with BSES meter accuracy
- Consumer can get the meter tested by BSES.
- Consumer can get the meter tested by independent laboratory as specified by DERC
- Kindly note the following points
- Specifications for single phase meter
- Specifications for three phase meter
- High Court order on repalcement of Electro-Mechanical Meter to Electronic Meter
- In general, BSES stock meter will be installed free of cost. No payments should be made to the installation team.
- Please ensure that after replacement of meter you have received.
- Meter Change Report [MCR]. Sign the report after checking data of MCR.
- Kindly note and take appropriate action on electrical wiring. problem as intimated by BSES team. Contact electricians trained by BSES to check the in-house wiring.
- NABL approved meter testing labs in Delhi
- Electronic Regional Test Lab, Block-S, Okhla Industrial area Phase-2, New Delhi-110020.
- National Physical Lab Delhi, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, Rajinder Place, New Delhi-110012.
- BSES Yamuna Power Limited(BYPL) Laboratory, Near Local Shopping Center, Main Market, Savita Vihar.
- BSES Rajdhani Power Limited(BRPL) Laboratory, Sub-station-15, Sector-7, Pushap Vihar, Near Modern park, New Delhi-110017.
- BSES Meter Testing Labs.
- Choose your own Meter (Process/List of Approved Make/Manufacture/Application form for installation)
- Choose your own Meter (Consumer own choice meter)
- Name of BYPL RWA Electrician Trained by BSES
- Meter cost for the year 2018 is as follow-
|BSES Yamuna Power Limited|
|Single Phase||₹ 1270|
|Three Phase||₹ 3368|