UPI - BRPL
Unified Payment Interface (UPI)Instant payment system that powers multiple bank accounts into a single mobile application
- Payments can be made via mobile app, web
- Sender (payer) and receiver (payee) initiated
- Payment uses 1-click 2-factor authentication, Biometric Authentication and use of payer’s smartphone for secure credential capture
- UPI is currently available across 34 Bank’s app
Transactional Flow at BSES website:
- Consumer visits BSES website (http://www.bsesdelhi.com)
- Consumer enters "CA Number" and "Captcha".
- Consumer verifies the details and clicks “Quick Pay”
- Consumer selects UPI as a payment option and enters his/her Virtual Payment Address - VPA
- Respective UPI app is evoked for confirmation/Authorization of payment
- Once the payment is authorized and approved in the UPI app, payment acknowledgement is generated for BSES Consumer.
- Maximum limit per transaction is Rs. 10,000 per transaction and maximum limit per day is Rs. 20,000