Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card - BRPL
Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card
- Use any valid Visa, Mastercard, Diners or Amex Credit Card, or pay through your Net Banking account with Citibank, IDBI Bank, Axis Bank, OBC, SBI or Punjab National Bank, etc.
- Receive on-line confirmation and a Transaction Reference Number
Provide your bill details
- Enter the BSES account number.
See your bill online and pay
- You will be taken to page where you can see your current bill online.
- Click on the 'Pay' button to initiate payment.
- You will be directed to a payment gateway where you will be asked to choose the payment mode- Credit Card or Netbanking Account. If you choose Credit Card, you will have to enter your credit card details; alternately you will be taken to your Net banking site where you have to input your netbanking userid/password.
- Your payment will be authenticated over the gateway and your credit card or your bank account will be instantly debited.
- You will receive a Transaction Reference Number that is an acknowledgement for your payment request.
- Please note:
You must make the payment through Credit/Debit card at least three working days before the due date to avoid late payment surcharge in your subsequent bill.
On-line payment through Credit / Debit Cards involves processing charges(0.80% + service tax, as applicable) on the bill amount by the merchant banker and will be debited to your card / account, in case the bill amount is more than Rs 5000/-.
BSES customers are permitted to make 4 transactions per card per month