Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card - BRPL
- Use any valid Rupay, Visa, Mastercard, Diners or Amex Credit Card, or pay through your Net Banking account with Citibank, IDBI Bank, Axis Bank, OBC, SBI or Punjab National Bank, etc.
- Receive on-line confirmation and a Transaction Reference Number
Provide your bill details
- Enter the BSES account number.
See your bill online and pay
- You will be taken to page where you can see your current bill online.
- Click on the 'Pay' button to initiate payment.
- You will be directed to a payment gateway where you will be asked to choose the payment mode- Credit Card or Netbanking Account. If you choose Credit Card, you will have to enter your credit card details; alternately you will be taken to your Net banking site where you have to input your netbanking userid/password.
- Your payment will be authenticated over the gateway and your credit card or your bank account will be instantly debited.
- You will receive a Transaction Reference Number that is an acknowledgement for your payment request.
- Please note:
You must make the payment through Credit/Debit card at least three working days before the due date to avoid late payment surcharge in your subsequent bill.
On-line payment through Credit / Debit Cards involves processing charges(0.85% + GST, as applicable) on the bill amount by the merchant banker and will be debited to your card / account, in case the bill amount is more than Rs 5,000/-.
BSES customers are permitted to make 4 transactions per card per month
* "Charge back is not allowed without approval from BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd. Please contact Customer Care."