PNB Bill Pay - BRPL
PNB Bill Pay
M/s PNB has started accepting BSES bills at their branches in DELHI / NCR. The Process Flow through which customers can pay their ‘BSES Energy Bills’ using FCMBR facility:
- STEP 1: Customer willing to pay his BSES Rajdhani/BSES Yamuna Energy bill required to contact ‘May I Help You’ counter of any PNB branch in Delhi NCR.
- STEP 2: The FCMBR Challan for this arrangement can be accessed through (i) directly approaching ‘May I Help You’ desk, (ii) If Challan not available at the counter, branch personnel can download it from the Non-CBS Homepage, (iii) Challan can also be downloaded from BSES website. Customer has to to fill the CA No., Customer Name, Currency denominations and Customer’s Signature.
- STEP 3: Once the customer hand over the duly filled challan to the branch personnel, he will enter the CA No. of BSES on the FCMBR portal of our Non-CBS page. All the billing information will be automatically fetched through the integration between bank and client’s server. The branch personnel will receive the cash/cheque and an instant message will be prompted to the customer informing him about the successful/unsuccessful transaction of bill payment.
- Cash Payment of up to Rs. 50,000/- can only be paid through this facility.
- No part payment of bill is allowed through this mode.