Amazon Scheme - BYPL
1) What is the offer
- Get Rs.150 cash back on BSES Yamuna (Delhi)when you pay your first electricity bill payment for 3 consecutive months.
- Cash back cadence: August- Rs 50, September- Rs 50, October- Rs 50
- Minimum transaction amount is Rs 100 per month to avail this offer
- Select customers are eligible for this offer.
2) What is the offer period?
August 1, 2020 to October 31, 2020
3) When will I receive my cash back?
You will receive your cash back within 3 days of completing your payment every month. Post completing the electricity bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cash back you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/statement
4) How many times can I avail the offer?
A customer can avail the cash back once every month for a period of 3 months
BSES Yamuna (Delhi) Electricity Bill Payments Offer
Terms and Conditions
- The limited period promotional offer, namely 'BSES Yamuna(Delhi) Electricity Bill Payments’ offer ("Offer") is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("APIPL") and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL") on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, "Amazon.in"), in respect of the electricity bill payments on Amazon.in.
- These offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to electricity bill payments. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid from August 1, 2020 to October 31, 2020 (both days inclusive) ("Offer Period"), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, select customers to whom the offer is shown, and pays for BSES Yamuna(Delhi)electricity bill payment of the electricity service provider ("BSES Yamuna Electricity Provider") for a minimum amount of INR 100 each monthduring the Offer Period using any electronic payment method (including credit card, debit card, net banking or Amazon Pay balance), each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback of Rs 50 in the first month, Rs 50 in the second month, and Rs 50 in the third month.
- The cash back under this Offer will be provided as flat Rs.50 (first month), Rs.50 (second month) and Rs.50 (third month) per customer per Eligible Transaction for a minimum transaction value of INR 100 (included).
- The cash back benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by Quik Cilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the Electricity bill payment transaction.
- This Offer can only be availed by the customer once per month during the offer period. i.e. from your 1st ever electricity bill payment on amazon during the offer period (customer who have already paid electricity bill earlier on amazon will not be eligible for this offer)
- A customer will not be eligible to receive the cash back under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the Electricity bill payment available on Amazon.in), or by the Electricity Provider.
- APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is available only on the payments for BSES Yamuna(Delhi) electricity bills generated by Electricity Providers in India and is not available in relation to post paid mobile bill payments or prepaid mobile recharges or DTH recharges. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that this Offer is available only on BSES Yamuna(Delhi) electricity bill payments of select Electricity Providers that are available and listed on Amazon.in.
- All disputes relating to the electricity service will be resolved by the relevant Electricity Provider, respectively. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and the Electricity Provider (as the case may be) inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
- Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer June suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
- APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- Any query / issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by APIPL only up to 30thNovember 2020.
- The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.