Oxi Cash - BRPL
Now pay your BSES bills online anytime anywhere with your OxiCash eWallet or Walk into any Oxigen retail store.
OxiCash is a unique mode of payment launched by Oxigen Services India Private Limited, which is safe and convenient for on-line transactions for consumers of BSES RAJDHANI POWER LIMITED & BSES YAMUNA POWER LIMITED.
Now buy whatever, Pay from your OxiCash eWallet!
OxiCash, It's a prepaid stored value closed eWallet that is accessible through all mediums i.e. PC or GPRS Enabled handset on www.myoxicash.in. With OxiCash eWallet, mobile phone number can also be registered against e-Wallet identity. One would require OxiCash eWallet ID (12 digits, which would system generated when register) or the OxiCash registered mobile number (10 digits) along with OxiCash 6 digit password (which would be delivered to consumer OxiCash registered mobile number, through SMS, once register). Use OxiCash to make quick and easy payments!
OxiCash enables you to instantly top-up the prepaid mobile accounts, book railway/air/bus tickets, pay for DTH/TV Subscriptions', buy Movie Tickets , shop online, and much more. For more details and availability log on to www.oxicash.in
Walk in to Pay at OXIGEN OUTLETS
BRPL Customers can visit any of 1500 Oxigen's internet enabled retail stores in their neighbourhood, give cash over the counter to the retailer who will get their electricity bill paid for them. Oxigen has also extended OxiCash top-up service to 7500 such retail touch points in Delhi & NCR.
Customers can search for their nearest Oxigen outlet by logging on to www.myoxigen.com and search for outlets by area search.
- Convenient (Anywhere & anytime online and also available at 7500 retail touch points)
- Safe & Secure transaction with SSL encryption.
- Full Value Service.
- Easily available across the country.
- Cash based convenient payment option for unbanked customers.
To Pay your BSES bills with OxiCash follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.bsesdelhi.com
- Consumer enters "CA Number" and "Captcha".
- Click on "Quick Pay".
- Consumer verifies the details and clicks “Quick Pay”.
- To pay current bill due amount, select OxiCash mode & click on "Pay Now"
- To confirm the payment click on OK.
- You will receive payment confirmation.
- Note down your transaction ID or take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.