Payment Option > Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Use any valid Visa, Mastercard, Diners or Amex Credit Card, or pay through your Net Banking account with Citibank, IDBI Bank, Axis Bank, OBC, SBI or Punjab National Bank. More banks will be added shortly.
- Receive on-line confirmation and a Transaction Reference Number
Provide your bill details
- Enter the BSES account number.
Seen your bill online and pay
- You will be taken to page where you can see your current bill online.
- Click on the 'Pay' button to initiate payment.
- You will be directed to a payment gateway where you will be asked to choose the payment mode- Credit Card or Netbanking Account. If you choose Credit Card, you will have to enter your credit card details; alternately you will be taken to your Net banking site where you have to input your netbanking userid/password.
- Your payment will be authenticated over the gateway and your credit card or your bank account will be instantly debited.
- You will receive a Transaction Reference Number that is an acknowledgement for your payment request.
- Note: Your payment will be credited into your BSES account within 5 working day.